Unleash the potential of digital channels with this digital marketing course. Gain a marketing advantage by learning digital marketing fundamentals to achieve better user engagement strategies. Designed to equip you with digital marketing skills, this program provides you insights on efficient marketing techniques that produce a measurable impact on your business.
Learn with Hands-on Projects, taught by a live instructor.
Learn practical skills by working on real projects with instructor guidance and lectures to strengthen and improve your skill.
You will be armed with the know-how, the experience and the insights to be able to work and speak with authority in this fast-paced industry. In short, you’ll be a skilled digital marketer, capable of building digital marketing strategies from scratch.
Program learning outcomes and content
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Introduction to Digital Marketing
What’s it all about? How do you reach customers? How can traditional and digital media work together? What’s the difference between inbound and outbound marketing?
This module takes you through the basics, keeping things clear and actionable.
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Digital Research
- Developing Objectives
- Cultural Research
- Connecting with the Customer .
This module teaches you how to create content that speaks to people, at the right time and via the right channels. Understand what works for you by tracking and measuring performance.
- Content Marketing Concepts and Strategy
- Developing a Content Marketing Plan
- Publishing and Distributing Content
- Using Content Research to Find Opportunities
- Creating and Curating Content
- Metrics and Performance
Social Media Marketing
Bring your brand story to life on all the right platforms. Learn how to grow and engage a community around your offering. Define your audience and give them more to care about. There is so much to ‘like’.
- Key Social Platforms for Digital Marketing
- Growing and Engaging an Audience
- Developing Data-Driven Audience and Campaign Insights
- Setting up a Social Media Experience for a Business
- Creating and Optimizing Social Media Campaigns
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is all about getting on that first Google page, staying top of the list and top of mind. Develop keyword strategies, understand the kind of content that attracts users, optimize rankings and then convert visitors to customers.
- SEO Fundamentals
- Keywords and SEO Content Plan
- Measuring SEO Performance
- Aligning SEO and Business Objectives
- Optimize Organic Search Ranking
Paid Search (PPC) using Google Ads
Develop Pay-Per Click skills using Google Ads, bid auctions and build your targeting strategy. Optimize campaigns, track conversions, and measure your ROI.
- Fundamentals of Paid Search
- Search Campaign Management
- Paid Search Campaign Measurement
- Paid Search Campaign Creation with Google Ads
Display and Video Advertising
Learn how to set up, manage and optimize your YouTube channel. Target, test and develop your use of the Google Display Network and get creative with visual formats.
- Fundamentals of Display and Video Advertising
- Google Display Network and Video Ad Formats
- Creating and Managing a YouTube Channel
- Creating Display and Video Campaigns
- Targeting Display and Video Campaigns
- Measurement and Optimization
Your email list is one of your most powerful assets. Learn how to manage and segment your data, test headlines and maximize open rates and ROI. We also cover marketing automation and the importance of data management regulations.
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- Email Design
- Testing and Optimizing an Email Campaign
- Tools and Strategy
- Creating an Effective Email Campaign
- Marketing Automation
What makes a winning website? This module gives you the skills to create a simple, well-designed, optimized WordPress site that not only looks good but also delivers for your business.
- Web Design and Website Optimization
- Design Principles and Website Copy
- Publishing a Basic Website
- User-Centered Design and Website Optimization
- Website Metrics and Developing Insight
Analytics with Google Analytics
This module helps you unleash the capability of your data. Discover what your customer wants, likes, needs and does. Understand how they use your website, set up goals and monitor conversions.
- Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Creating and Configuring a Google Analytics Account
- Monitoring Campaigns with Google Analytics Reports
- Setting Goals with Google Analytics
- Analyzing and Recording Google Analytics Data
Digital Marketing Strategy
Underneath your digital activity, you need solid objectives. This module helps you to build a clear vision of your strategy, and makes it actionable with budget, channel and media plans, KPIs and more.
- Digital Strategy Fundamentals
- Setting Strategy Objectives and KPIs
- Digital Strategy Research Developing a Creative Strategy
- Executing a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Communicating a Digital Marketing Strategy
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC) using Google Ads
- Display and Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Website Optimization
- Analytics with Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Strategy