Learn to build and manage a WordPress site
WordPress enables you to create and maintain a website, even if you have no web design background. Whether you want to create a new website or blog or manage an existing WordPress website, this class is for you. This course is geared for anyone, so you do not need prior experience with computer graphics or coding.
If you’re a developer that wants to learn how to code custom themes, you should check out at our WordPress: Build Custom Themes class.
January 1, 2021
January 4th, 2021
This Course is Available Live Online
You can attend this training live online at the scheduled time the course is offered through our Learning Management system with Zoom app Integration.
Our live online training is interactive and hands-on, just like our in-person classes. There are no extra fees and we’ll work with you to ensure your setup is perfect.
- Classes are activity-based and taught by a live instructor.
- You can hear the instruction, ask questions, and share your screen—all in real-time.
- Retake the course for free (in-person or live online) within one year.
See What Students Are Saying About Live Online
- “Overall experience on Zoom project meet-ups at the end of the course helped me meet a lot of new friends. I Never felt alone again after taking the online course at home. Great overall experience.”
- “Given the fact that we had to do this entire class remotely due to Covid-19, I didn’t have very high expectations it would run so smoothly. However, I don’t think it could’ve gone any better. Not only do I feel very comfortable with the program now, but I’m actually excited to use it!”
- “This was the first online class I’ve taken with ND and it was a great experience. Looking forward to the other classes I’ve signed up for!”
Oooh! Access Denied
You do not have access to this area of the application. Please refer to your system administrator.
Why Choose Slink Digital Academy
Hands-on training in small groups
Work on projects proven to boost retention
Time-tested curriculum and supporting materials
Refined over many cohorts for an optimal learning experience
Learn from industry experts with teaching experience
Experienced educators who are driven to help you succeed
Retake the course for free within 6 months
Refresh the materials and gain additional practice online
What Will You Learn?
- Become familiar with the WordPress Admin and interface
- Create posts and format text such as headings and lists
- Add links, images, and video
- Install themes and customize their appearance
- Learn to use WordPress plugins